So I’m entering a competition that uses this delicious new Rachel’s Gourmet Yoghurt – it’s so delicious! So I got brainstorming and decided to use it in blondies. It gives it a really moist but light texture and teamed up with the white chocolate is just divine! Try it for yourself!
- 150g white chocolate (divided use)
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1½ cups Rachel’s Mango & Madagascan Vanilla Yoghurt
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1¼ cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius fan-forced.
- Melt 100g white chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the water touch the bowl), stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla and most of the yoghurt, keeping some of the fruit swirl aside. Whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Add the white chocolate and butter mixture, then sugar and flour and mix well.
- Pour into a lined slice pan. Dollop the reserved fruit swirl on top and swirl into the mixture using a knife or skewer. Sprinkle with remaining 50g chopped white chocolate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow to cool, then slice and enjoy!
Make this recipe yourself and hashtag #mumsinthemix #mangowhitechocolateblondies